COUNTDOWN TO 2022's TAG A BLUE
ABOUT TAG A BLUE
Sharks are harvested at an alarming rate and we're committed to doing something about it. Blue Shark Vodka funds critical research for the docile and near-threatened Blue Shark.
FOCUSING OUR EFFORTS IN 2022
The scarcity of female blue sharks in the water has bolstered our mission for protecting and preserving this beautiful species. This was always the center of Blue Shark Vodka’s mission, but we are leaving this summer research excursion with a renewed sense of urgency.
Here are the sharks tagged and released during summer 2021:
- 8 juvenile Great White Sharks tagged that the ASI will follow for 10 years
- 500-pound thresher shark (Its large size will make this an important shark to follow.)
- 12 short fin mako sharks tagged
- Tagged and released 20 male blue sharks, listed as near-threatened
- Two female blue sharks with SPOT tags
Thank you for buying and supporting Blue Shark Vodka — every purchase will continue to aid in this critical shark research and bring in those answers about shark populations we so desperately need.