- 1 ½ ounces Blue Shark Vodka
- ¾ ounce Thai Basil and Black Peppercorn Syrup
- ¾ ounce Yuzu Citrus
- ½ ounce Lemon juice
- 2 ½ ounces fresh squeezed Grapefruit juice
- 1 Italian basil sprig (garnish)
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper Rim (garnish)
Dab a finger in some lemon juice and coat the rim of a cocktail glass, then dip the rim of the glass in a mixture of kosher salt and black pepper. Fill the glass halfway with ice, then add in 1 1/2 ounces of Blue Shark Vodka, 3/4 ounce of Thai Basil and Black Peppercorn Syrup (combined), 3/4 ounce of Yuzu Citrus, 1/2 ounce of lemon juice, and 2 1/2 ounces of grapefruit juice. Garnish your cocktail with a sprig of Italian basil.